Anticipate having a problem meeting the July 1, 2022 deadline? Let us know as soon as possible. Remember—we're here to help!
Have questions about filling out the Housing Questionnaire or other Residential Life things? Ask us!
- hc-newstudents [at] haverford.edu
- Phone: (610) 896-1298
- Fax: (610) 896-4960
First-Year Housing Questionnaire Instructions
Deadline: July 1, 2022.
Note: The Student Entry Record (SER) must be completed before filling out the Questionnaire. Please submit your completed Housing Questionnaire by the posted deadline.
- This questionnaire is to be completed by the student. Please do not have your parent/guardian, family member, etc. fill this out on your behalf.
- Answer honestly. We use this information to learn about you. Based on what you tell us about yourself, we seek to create diverse and compatible halls, roommates, suitemates, etc. It is essential that you are honest. For example, if you are very neat but you respond that you are really messy in the hopes of getting a single room, you may end up matched with a roommate who responded that they are also messy.
- All housing is designated smoke-free. Smoking of any kind, vaping, and/or the burning of incense is not permitted.
- Incoming first-year students sometimes have individual needs or circumstances that warrant special housing consideration. Please visit Access and Disability Services for information and procedures for requesting housing accommodations. This website details the accommodations process and also includes important deadlines. The ADS Housing Accommodation Form should be filled out by June 22, 2022 if housing accommodations are required.
Linens Program (optional)
You have a number of options when it comes to providing your own linens. The Residence Hall Linens Program shares a portion of the proceeds each year with Students' Council.
Theft/Fire & Accident Insurance (optional)
The information on National Student Services, Inc.'s Student Personal Property Plan is provided as a courtesy. The College does not endorse this program.