Anticipate having a problem meeting the July 1, 2021 deadline? Let us know as soon as possible. Remember—we're here to help!
Have questions about filling out the Housing Questionnaire or other Residential Life things? Ask us!
- General Questions - Summer Dean's Office Interns
- hc-newstudents [at] haverford.edu
- Confidential Questions - Office of Residential Life
- Kristin Vitacco (kvitacco [at] haverford.edu)
- Phone: (610) 896-1298
- Fax: (610) 896-4960
Housing Questionnaire (mandatory)
Deadline: July 1, 2021.
- Student Entry Record (SER)
Must be completed before filling out the Questionnaire.
- Questionnaire Info & Instructions
Read this before filling out the Questionnaire. Requires login with your Haverford account.
- ADS Housing Accommodation Form
To be filled out by June 22, 2021 if housing accommodations are required.
Theft/Fire & Accident Insurance (optional)
The information on National Student Services, Inc.'s Student Personal Property Plan is provided as a courtesy. The College does not endorse this program.
Linens Program (optional)
You have a number of options when it comes to providing your own linens. The Residence Hall Linens Program shares a portion of the proceeds each year with Students' Council.