- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Fall 2019: Haverford
|Registration-ID||Course Name||Instructor||Misc||Days and Times||Location|
|RELGH106A001||The Sense and Senses of Islam||Ha,Guangtian||Class Nbr: 1876 Lim: 35 ; Hav: HU, B, A||MW 09:00am-10:30am
|RELGH110A001||Sacred Texts and Religious Traditions||McGuire,Anne||Class Nbr: 2655 Lim: 30 ; Hav: HU, B, A||TTh 10:00am-11:30am
|RELGH116A001||Ethical Struggles in Catastrophic Times: Quakers’ Responses to the Holocaust||Watt,David Harrington||Class Nbr: 2336 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, B, A||Th 01:30pm-04:00pm
|RELGH150A001||South Asian Religious Cultures||Ghosh,Pika||Class Nbr: 1878 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, B||TTh 11:30am-01:00pm
|RELGH242A001||Topics in Religion and Intellectual History: The Religious Writings of James Baldwin||Wiley,Terrance||Class Nbr: 2344 Lim: 25 BMC: III; ; Hav: HU, B, A||TTh 10:00am-11:30am
|RELGH259A001||Gender and Sexuality in Islamic Texts and Practices||Ha,Guangtian||Class Nbr: 1881 Hav: HU, B, A||MW 12:45pm-02:15pm
|RELGH299A001||Theoretical Perspectives in the Study of Religion||Farneth,Molly||Class Nbr: 1882 Lim: 25 BMC: III; CI ; Hav: HU, A||TTh 11:30am-01:00pm
|RELGH316A001||Hegel's Social Ethics||Farneth,Molly||Class Nbr: 2354 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, A||Th 01:30pm-04:00pm
|RELGH319A001||Black Queer Saints: Sex, Gender, Race, Class and the Quest for Liberation||Wiley,Terrance||Class Nbr: 2349 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, B, A||W 01:30pm-04:00pm
|RELGH398A001||Senior Thesis Seminar Part 1||McGuire,Anne||Class Nbr: 1531 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, B, A||T 01:30pm-04:00pm
|RELGH480A001||Independent Study||Department staff,TBA||Class Nbr: 1784 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A|
|RELGH480A002||Independent Study||Class Nbr: 1787 BMC: III; Hav: HU|