- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Fall 2021: Haverford
|Registration-ID||Course Name||Instructor||Misc||Days and Times||Location|
|RELGH110A001||Sacred Texts and Religious Traditions||McGuire,Anne||Class Nbr: 1983 Lim: 20 ; Hav: HU, B, A||MW 10:00am-11:30am
|RELGH116A001||Ethical Struggles in Catastrophic Times: Quakers’ Responses to the Holocaust||Watt,David Harrington||Class Nbr: 1979 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, B, A||TTh 01:00pm-02:30pm
|RELGH128A001||Reading Sacred Texts||Koltun-Fromm,Naomi||Class Nbr: 2362 BMC: III; Hav: HU||TTh 11:30am-01:00pm
|RELGH150A001||South Asian Religious Cultures||Ghosh,Pika||Class Nbr: 1976 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, B||TTh 01:00pm-02:30pm
|RELGH159A001||Gender and Sexuality in Islamic Texts and Practices||Ha,Guangtian||Class Nbr: 2570 Hav: FW||TTh 02:30pm-04:00pm
|RELGH201A001||Introduction to Buddhism||Glassman,Hank||Class Nbr: 2128 Lim: 6 ; Hav: HU, B, A||TTh 01:00pm-02:30pm
|RELGH222A001||Gnosticism||McGuire,Anne||Class Nbr: 2009 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, A||TTh 10:00am-11:30am
|RELGH228A001||Break Every Yoke: Incarceration, Abolition, and Social Justice||Evans,Richard Kent||Class Nbr: 2434 Lim: 20 ; Hav: HU, B, A||MW 11:30am-01:00pm
|RELGH240A001||History and Principles of Quakerism||Lapsansky,Emma||Class Nbr: 2012 Lim: 35 ; Hav: SO, B||TTh 11:30am-01:00pm
|RELGH274A001||The Problem of Evil: Ancient Answers to a Difficult Question||Kuper,Charles N||Class Nbr: 1455 Lim: 45 ; Hav: HU, A||MW 01:00pm-02:30pm
|RELGH299A001||Theoretical Perspectives in the Study of Religion||Farneth,Molly||Class Nbr: 1978 Lim: 25 BMC: III; CI ; Hav: HU, A||TTh 11:30am-01:00pm
|RELGH303A001||Religion, Literature and Representation: Images of Krishna||Ghosh,Pika||Class Nbr: 2014 Lim: 15 BMC: III; ; Hav: HU, A||F 01:30pm-04:00pm
|RELGH319A001||Black Queer Saints: Sex, Gender, Race, Class and the Quest for Liberation||Wiley,Terrance||Class Nbr: 1981 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, B, A||M 07:30pm-10:00pm
|RELGH398A001||Senior Thesis Seminar Part 1||Koltun-Fromm,Naomi||Class Nbr: 1972 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, B, A||W 01:30pm-04:00pm
|RELGH460A001||Teaching Assistant||Watt,David Harrington||Class Nbr: 2457 BMC: III; Hav: HU|
|RELGH480A001||Independent Study||Department staff,TBA||Class Nbr: 1973 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A|
|RELGH480A002||Independent Study||Class Nbr: 1974 BMC: III; Hav: HU|