- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Fall 2020: Haverford
|Registration-ID||Course Name||Instructor||Misc||Days and Times||Location|
|RELGH105A001||Food & Religion||Farneth,Molly|
|Class Nbr: 2340 Lim: 50 ; Hav: HU||TF 11:00am-12:30pm
|RELGH110A001||Sacred Texts and Religious Traditions||McGuire,Anne||Class Nbr: 1972 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, B, A||MTh 11:00am-12:30pm
|RELGH110A002||Sacred Texts and Religious Traditions||McGuire,Anne||Class Nbr: 2814 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, B, A||TF 09:30am-11:00am
|RELGH240A001||History and Principles of Quakerism||Lapsansky,Emma||Class Nbr: 2599 Lim: 35 ; Hav: SO, B||TF 09:30am-11:00am
|RELGH242A001||Topics in Religion and Intellectual History: The Religious Writings of James Baldwin||Wiley,Terrance||Class Nbr: 1848 Lim: 20 ; Hav: HU, B, A||TF 08:00am-09:30am
|RELGH256A001||Zen Thought, Zen Culture, Zen History||Glassman,Hank||Class Nbr: 2341 Lim: 30 BMC: III; ; Hav: HU||MTh 02:30pm-04:00pm
|RELGH259A001||Gender and Sexuality in Islamic Texts and Practices||Ha,Guangtian||Class Nbr: 1588 Hav: HU, B, A||MTh 05:30pm-06:30pm
|RELGH268A001||Anarchism: Religion, Ethics, Political Obligation||Wiley,Terrance||Class Nbr: 2813 Lim: 20 ; Hav: HU||M 07:00pm-10:00pm
|RELGH299A001||Theoretical Perspectives in the Study of Religion||Farneth,Molly||Class Nbr: 1589 Lim: 15 BMC: III; CI ; Hav: HU, A||MTh 02:30pm-04:00pm
|RELGH303A001||Religion, Literature and Representation: Images of Krishna||Ghosh,Pika||Class Nbr: 2346 Lim: 15 BMC: III; ; Hav: HU, A||Su 01:00pm-04:00pm
|RELGH317A001||Religion, Society, and the Ethnographic Method||Ha,Guangtian||Class Nbr: 2420 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, B, A||W 05:30pm-07:00pm
|RELGH398A001||Senior Thesis Seminar Part 1||Koltun-Fromm,Naomi||Class Nbr: 1284 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, B, A||MWF 01:00pm-02:00pm
|Class Nbr: 3040 BMC: III; Hav: HU|
|RELGH480A001||Independent Study||Class Nbr: 1518 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A|
|RELGH480A002||Independent Study||Class Nbr: 1520 BMC: III; Hav: HU|