- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Spring 2021: Haverford
|Registration-ID||Course Name||Instructor||Misc||Days and Times||Location|
|RELGH106B001||The Sense and Senses of Islam||Ha,Guangtian||Class Nbr: 2731 Lim: 20 ; Hav: HU, B, A||MTh 04:10pm-05:30pm
|RELGH116B001||Ethical Struggles in Catastrophic Times: Quakers’ Responses to the Holocaust||Evans,Richard Kent||Class Nbr: 2355 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, B, A||T 09:40am-12:30pm
|RELGH122B001||Introduction to the New Testament||McGuire,Anne||Class Nbr: 1849 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, A||TF 09:40am-11:00am
|RELGH128B001||Reading Sacred Texts||Koltun-Fromm,Ken||Class Nbr: 2338 Lim: 12||TF 01:10pm-02:30pm
|RELGH150B001||South Asian Religious Cultures||Ghosh,Pika||Class Nbr: 2363 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, B||TF 01:10pm-02:30pm
|RELGH155B001||Themes in the Anthropology of Religion: Ritual||Ngwane,Zolani||Class Nbr: 2035 Lim: 24 BMC: I; ; Hav: SO, B||TF 11:10am-12:30pm
|RELGH186B001||Reinventing Quakerism: Haverford College, Rufus Jones, and the Invention of Liberal Quakerism||Evans,Richard Kent||Class Nbr: 2369 Lim: 12 ; Hav: FW||MTh 09:40am-11:00am
|RELGH202B001||The End of the World as We Know it||Koltun-Fromm,Naomi||Class Nbr: 2364 Lim: 25 BMC: III; CC;CI ; Hav: HU||MTh 09:40am-11:00am
|RELGH209B001||Classical Mythology||Silverblank,Hannah Rose||Class Nbr: 2075 Lim: 45 ; Hav: HU||TF 01:10pm-02:30pm
|RELGH221B001||Women and Gender in Early Christianity||McGuire,Anne||Class Nbr: 2733 Lim: 15 BMC: III; IP ; Hav: HU, A||MTh 11:10am-12:30pm
|RELGH254B001||RAP and Religion: Rhymes about God and the Good||Wiley,Terrance||Class Nbr: 2367 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU||M 07:10pm-10:00pm
|RELGH266B001||Virtue, Friendship, and Democratic Practice||Farneth,Molly||Class Nbr: 2732 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, A||TF 11:10am-12:30pm
|RELGH312B001||Ritual and the Body||Farneth,Molly||Class Nbr: 2368 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU||W 09:40am-12:30pm
|RELGH329B001||Hamdani: Co-spiration of the Sacred and the Satirical||Ha,Guangtian||Class Nbr: 2353 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, A||T 09:40am-12:30pm
|RELGH399B001||Senior Seminar and Thesis||Ha,Guangtian|
|Class Nbr: 1850 Hav: HU, A||M 01:10pm-04:00pm
|RELGH480B001||Independent Study||Koltun-Fromm,Naomi||Class Nbr: 2854 BMC: III; Hav: HU|