Dental School Applications
Dental medical schools use their own portal, and are not affiliated with AMCAS or the medical school portals (except for Texas). Please go through the details below very carefully. It is recommended that you submit your application as close to the open date as possible.
Resources for Dental School Applications
- ADEA AADSAS Applicant Help Center
- Starting Your ADEA AADSAS Application
- 2022–23 ADEA AADSAS Application Updates
- ADEA Quick Guide
- ADEA Course Classifications
- Application becomes available: May 10, 2022
- Submissions open: June 1, 2022
The US/English-Canadian Transcripts instructions provide an 8-step instruction guide for sending transcripts from Haverford. When you get to #6 on the instruction list, you will be provided a Transcript ID.
Starting with #7: please follow the directions on the Haverford College Registrar’s website for instructions on how to order your Haverford transcript, and electronically send them through the National Clearinghouse. You will need both your ADEA ID number and Transcript ID.
- If you are an alum, you can request a transcript as soon as applications open and you have a Transcript ID.
- If you are a graduating senior, wait about a week after graduation (when your transcript shows BA received) to request your Haverford transcripts.
- If you are a rising senior, please make sure all your grades are posted.
Committee Letter: When you request a committee letter in your application portal, please enter the contact information for Jennifer Barr, jbarr [at] haverford.edu. A link will be sent directly to Jennifer, who will upload the letter into your portal.