Key Commitments and Dates for 2022 CPGC Fellowships
Unless otherwise noted, all dates below are required components of the Fellowship experience:
- Information Sessions and Advising (ongoing, sign-up for the newsletter or follow our IG for times)
- Application Deadline: February 13, 11:59 p.m. EST
- Students applying to partnerships will need to participate in an interview the week of February 21st, depending on scheduling with partner organizations
- As part of the application process, all students must identify a fall course they will opt into to continue the learning related to their summer experience
- Students will be offered funding by March 4 and asked to commit to the Fellowship by March 15
- All CPGC Fellows must attend a Community Connection and Celebration event - Sunday, April 10, 2:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Orientations, May 23- 28: Philadelphia Orientation Program; Other cohorts (beyond Philadelphia) may have additional cohort expectations during the time between graduation and June 1.
- Internship experiences occur between: May 23 and August 12 (with variation depending on partner agency and/or PJEF Program acceptance). Periodic biweekly check-ins with cohort facilitators, peers and/or mentors.
- Mid-summer reflection due: July 1
- Amplification & Mobilization due: August 1
- Final report due: August 15
- All CPGC Fellows enroll in a fall course where they continue to explore the issues they investigated during the summer. Many students identify their own courses, while many also enroll in one of the following courses: Development, Human Rights, and Transnational Injustices (POLS H301A) Community Learning Collaborative: Practicing Partnership (EDUC H200A)
- Reconnection, Communication, and Shared Reflection Event: Sunday, Sept. 18, 2:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- CPGC Ignite Talks and Poster Fair, Friday, Oct -- (Family & Friends Weekend), 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.