Fellowships for Global Citizenship
CPGC - Fellowships for Global Citizenship - Top Image
The CPGC supports a robust range of community-focused summer internships through its Fellowship program.
The CPGC Fellowship program widens and deepens connections with social change organizations around the world. Fellowships encourage a collaborative approach between students and community organizations to address social justice, human rights, and environmental issues. Each fellowship provides students with funding to support their participation and includes preparatory programming, a remote summer internship, and a re-entry course.
Building on 20 years of fellowship, the CPGC has deep relationships and many connections with organizations around the world, fostering evolving partnerships. We continually welcome new students, faculty, and organizations into our global community focused on peace and social justice.
- Fall Semester: Advising opens to support students as they explore community-focused summer opportunities
- February: Fellowship applications are due
- March: Decisions are announced
- April/May: Accepted fellows participate in preparatory programs
- Summer: Fellows undertake remote, 8-10 week internships
- Fall Semester: Fellows participate in a re-entry course: