- Learn about plants and ecology, connecting the plants we cultivate to the soil microorganisms that they promote and the animal species that live on campus
- Add to the beauty of and community involvement in Haverford’s campus
- Promote biodiversity and native habitat, planting native species and using sustainable and conscientious gardening practices
- Create a (literal and figurative) space for learning about local (and broader) ecology, biodiversity, the impacts (positive and negative) of gardening, methods of restoration, and ways to innovate with plants
- Learn about the plants established on Haverford’s campus, including native and invasive species
Black Squirrel Search Suggestions*
*We have a very tiny magic 8 ball.