The Office of Multicultural Affairs offers funding for students and student organizations interested in creating programming that increases the consciousness of the community and makes spaces for those grappling with underrepresented and marginalized identities.
If your student organization’s application is selected, the OMA will contribute up to $300 towards an initiative that establishes or furthers your footprint and/or legacy campus.
In a school year, a single organization can be awarded at max. (2) grants. In a semester, eligibility for a single organization is as follows:
- (1) Meal, Reception or Retreat for Members and/or Leadership
- (1) Co-Sponsorships for Speakers
- (2) Workshops or Exhibitions
- (1) Co-Sponsorships for Attending Conferences or Performances
If your individual application is selected, the OMA will contribute up to $300 towards an initiative that promotes introspective understanding of identity and positionality.
In a school year, a single individual can be awarded at max. (2) grants within the parameters below:
- (1) Exhibition or Creative Project
- (1) Co-Sponsorships for Attending Conference or Performance*
- (2) Workshops or Discussions
*Should three or more individuals apply to attend the same conference or performance, their applications will not be considered individually. They must apply under a student organization.
Wednesday, Sept.19, 2018
Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2018
Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2019
Wednesday, Mar. 20, 2019