Sustainable practice requires understanding how the allocation of Haverford's institutional energy and resources translates into meaningful results for the College and for the larger world.
Because many interconnected systems make a College run, and our objectives are multiple, we rely on a variety of lenses to track Haverford's progress, including these:
- Sustainability Dashboard Reports
- Sustainability Tracking and Rating System (AASHE STARS)
- American College & University Presidents' Climate Commitment (ACUPCC)
- US Environmental Protection Agency Green Power Partners
- Haverford College Energy Dashboard