STUDENTS INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THE BOREN SCHOLARSHIP
webinars for the 2013 application year. Including those that cover: the NSEP Service Requirement, the application, writing essays, and a special panel of Boren Allumni who will talk about their experience and give applicants advice on completing their application
- Friday, January 04, 2013 - 3pm - Understanding the NSEP Service Requirement
- Monday, January 07, 2013 - 4pm - Boren Scholarship: Main Components of the Application
- Monday, January 07, 2013 - 7pm - Boren Scholarship: Alumni Panel
- Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 3pm - Boren Fellowship: Main Components of the Application
- Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 7pm - Boren Fellowship: Alumni Panel
- Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 6pm - Boren Scholarship: Crafting Competitive Essays
- Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 2pm - Boren Fellowship: Crafting Competitive Essays
- Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 4pm - Boren Fellowship: Crafting Competitive Essays
- Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 3pm - Boren Scholarship: Crafting Competitive Essays
These final webinars are a great opportunity for you to learn more about specific parts of the application and program and ask any questions to Boren Awards staff, NSEP staff, and Boren Scholarship and Fellowship award alumni.
For a full list, as well as additional information, visit http://www.borenawards.org/webinars.html.
Originally posted at: http://www.haverford.edu/news/stories/67041/301