- 10/23/2015 - Cultural Appropriation
- 11/6/2015 - Mindful Conflict Resolution
- 11/20/2015 - International Student Life at Haverford
- 12/4/2015 - Decision Making, Statistics and Social Justice
- 2/12/2016 - Verbal Negotiation
- 2/26/2016 - Asian/American Experience at Haverford
- 3/25/2016 - Living with Disability at Haverford
- 4/8/2016 - Athletes and “Non-Athletes” at Haverford
- 4/22/2016 - Cultivating Deep Diversity: Seven Stages of Deep Dialogue
[re]ACT: Community Conversations
The [re]ACT: Community Conversations Series( [re]CC ) is a joint endeavor of the Office of Multicultural Affairs and the Center for Peace and Global Citizenship (CPGC) which fosters open dialogue among members of the Haverford College community through hour-long discussions on contemporary issues and current events.
Guided by knowledgeable facilitators, including faculty, staff, students and other special guests, [re]CC is bi-weekly on Fridays from 12:30pm-1:30pm with lunch provided. Held in either the CPGC Café (Stokes 104) or the Multicultural Center (MCC, Stokes 106), all students, staff, and faculty are welcome.