Summer Internships in the Libraries!
The Libraries offers a range of student internship to work on a variety of deep and original research projects. Apply before March 1st!
The Libraries offers a range of student internship to work on a variety of deep and original research projects. Students are paired with a subject expert in the library to work closely on a project that develops their research and scholarship capacity, advances their critical literacy skills, and simultaneously gives them a meaningful product for their portfolio. Projects may include: curating an exhibition, researching and writing an essay, developing and engaging in a digital scholarship project, or creating another self-directed project. Faculty may also serve as partners on many of the projects.
Current internships include:
- Cope-Evans Project Internship
- Digital Scholarship Internship
- Incunabula Exhibit Internship
- Scattergood Behavioral Health Foundation Internship - Data Visualization
- Scattergood Behavioral Health Foundation Internship - Research and Writing
- Slocum Digital Scholarship Fellowship
Deadline: March 1, 2019. To apply, please fill out the library’s summer internship application form and provide a short statement (500 words or less) describing why you are interested in this internship and why you think it would be a good fit.