The KINSC houses two poster printers in L204 for use by all science students. Faculty should notify the KINSC assistants in advance of any upcoming poster sessions and requests by students for printing. Students must request an appointment to print a poster via email to the KINSC assistants at kinsc [at] haverford.edu.
Poster Printer Guidelines
- Reservations for poster printing must be placed at least one week in advance of desired print date. Time slots are limited. Once slots fill up, you will need to print your poster at Magill Library.
- Printing appointments are scheduled during the week prior to the Poster Session, in 30 minute time slots from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Create your poster using the official Template.
- Please refrain from using a color background and overall please limit the color to no more than 30% of the total area of the template.
- Once your poster is complete, save the file as a PDF and email it to kinsc [at] haverford.edu.
- If you have created you poster on a Mac, please review the PDF carefully or on a PC for formatting issues before sending the file for printing.
- You will not be allowed to reprint should you find any errors – please take care in reviewing the file before emailing it to be printed.
- You will be notified via email when your poster is ready for pick up.
- Posters should be picked up in a timely fashion from the KINSC office, L204. Any posters left unclaimed after one week will be recycled and will not be reprinted.
- KINSC [at] haverford.edu