Vice President for Institutional Advancement Search
Haverford is undertaking a national search for our next Vice President of Institutional Advancement to succeed Ann Figueredo, and we have engaged a search firm, Aspen Leadership Group, to help with this process.
We thank Assistant Vice President for Individual Giving Deb Strecker, who is serving as Acting Vice President of Institutional Advancement in the meantime.
The search committee will be chaired by Wendy Raymond, President, and Mike Casel, Chief Investment Officer, and will include the following community members:
- Guillermo Gómez, Music Librarian and Coordinator of User Experience
- Evan LeFlore '06, President of the Alumni Association Executive Committee
- Janice Lion, Associate Director of the Center for Peace and Global Citizenship
- Elena Marcovici '21
- Laura McGrane, Associate Professor of English and Director of Visual Culture, Arts, and Media (VCAM)
- Sophia Wan '23
- Paul Zoidis '81, Member of the Board of Managers
- Nate Zullinger, Assistant Professor of Music and Director of Choral and Vocal Studies
Confidential inquiries, nominations/referrals, and resumes with cover letters may be sent electronically to:
Aspen Leadership Group
To submit a nomination or apply, please visit the position's unique link.