The 2022 Incubator Application is Open!
About the Program
The Haverford Innovations Program (HIP) works to catalyze the creative and strategic thinking of students around a problem, need, or question, with the goal of fostering new solutions and opportunities through creative entrepreneurial learning projects.
An 8-week program, the Innovation Incubator will support that team’s project development, with the goal of significantly advancing that concept’s readiness and marketability. Such projects are designed and defined broadly, and the end result may take the form of a marketable product, a creative work for public release, an organization or company, or another form of social innovation. Along with a work stipend, teams receive a job materials budget to prototype and test their concept.
The team will commit to working on their project for the full 8-weeks. Students are not expected to have their product ready to launch by the end of this period, but they are expected to show demonstrable and measurable progress— progress that will be defined at the program outset and conveyed in final presentations.
You may view and print a preview of the application including an overview of the program, deadlines, past teams, and FAQs.
The application can be found at: hav.to/incubator
February 15, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. ET
- Thursday, Nov 18, 2021: Applications Open
- Tuesday, Feb 15, 2022: Application Closes @ 11:59pm ET
- Committee Review
- Wed, Nov 23, 2022: Shortlisted Teams Notified
- Tuesday, March 1, 2022: Presentations & Selection
- Thursday, March 3, 2022: Team Notified of Decision
- Thursday, March 17, 2022: Deadline for Team to Accept Fellowship
- Thursday, March 30, 2022: Signed Acceptance Commitments Due
Questions about HIP or the Incubator program, please contact snickel [at] haverford.edu (Shayna Nickel).