The compensation study will evaluate:
- the College’s classification system(s)
- the efficacy of pay and benefits structures relative to select peer institutions and to local markets, as applicable
- internal equity
- current practices and administrative structures.
Finally, it shall recommend improvements to current College policy and practice that will support a compensation and classification system that is easily understood and that will provide efficient administration, adaptable to changing environmental circumstances. It will then be communicated to the campus community.
The project approach includes five phases:
- Determine job architecture and update job catalog
- Align with compensation
- Benefits valuation
- Strategies and implementation