Morris Health Services provides a safe, caring environment for LGBTQ students. The staff is committed to addressing the health needs of LGBTQ students.
Services include: support, medical care, and community referral. Examples of care include:
- Chest/Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam & PAP Test/Cancer Screening
- Testicular/Genital Exams
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening & Treatment
- Sexual Health Counseling
- Relationship Violence
- Continuation & Maintenance of Hormone Therapy
- Laboratory hormone checks
- Care Coordination, including referrals for initiation of hormones and reassignment surgery
- Practical Guidelines for Hormone Treatment
*Students may schedule an appointment with a health care provider firstname.lastname@example.org.
Haverford College SHIP (Student Health Insurance Plan)
Haverford College is the second college or university in Pennsylvania to offer a trans*-inclusive and LGBTQ-affirming health insurance policy. Review the Student Health Insurance Plan through United Healthcare's summary of Transgender Care benefits and coverage (PDF).
Morris Health Services is a safe welcoming place for all students. Staff respectfully encourage conversation about trans* health and are trained to address students trans* healthcare concerns. Health Care services include: Primary care, Preventive Medical Care, Transition-related care, Hormone Therapy, Laboratory Monitoring, and referrals to counseling and community Trans* resources. For more information please contact: email@example.com.