Before you travel, make sure you have met the requirements of your airline or government prior to departure. If your government requires the following information, Health Services can provide test reports. For documentary proof, please see the links below.
Rapid/ Antigen & PCR (Domestic & International)
Jefferson Health has partnered with Rapid Reliable Testing and the Philadelphia International Airport to provide COVID-19 testing to all flyers.
- Testing is available 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m. 7 days a week.
- Registration: https://www.rrtesting.com/phl
- Questions: support [at] rrtesting.com
PCR Test (Domestic)
Genetworx will be onsite: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays at Founders.
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Saturdays 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
Test Report (International)
Health Services is able to provide the following information on your lab report:
- the name of the passenger (this must be identical to the name in his/her valid travel document)
- they underwent a nucleic acid test for COVID-19,
- the sample for the test was taken within 72 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the flight to Hong Kong; and
- the result of the test for COVID-19 was negative.
Health Services is not open on the weekends. If you require a COVID-19 test on either Saturday or Sunday. View local testing sites.
Documentary proof to show that the laboratory or healthcare institution is ISO 15189 accredited or is recognised or approved by the relevant authority of the government of the place in which the laboratory or healthcare institution is located. This can be in the form of a copy of ‘Certificate of Accreditation’, ‘Certificate of Compliance’, or information printed out from an official government website. Please note that documentary proof is required even if the test report from the laboratory or healthcare institution contains an ISO accreditation reference.
Student Health Services
LabCorp NewJersey // Northeast Division CLIA Certificate
Main Line Health - Founder's Student Mass Screenings
Contact Main Line Health to verify which Quest lab processed your lab.
Quest Diagnostics CLIA Certificates