Sustainable Campus Operations: Philly Car Share Subsidies
The Committee on Environmental Responsibility will be subsidizing student usage of Philly Car Share on campus in order to promote more eco-friendly forms of transportation.
Please note the subsidy program rules below:
- Subsidies are only available for the 1st hour of use. In other words, the first hour is free.
- The discount offered by CER for Philly Car Share is a flat rate, paid per vehicle usage. Multiple passengers, using one car, are only subsidized one free hour.
- Subsidies are not available for PCS membership registration.
- One student can use the CER subsidy program a maximum of 3 times per semester.
- There is a cap on the amount of money available, so subsidies are given on a first-come, first-serve basis throughout the semester.
- In order to be refunded, students must turn in their receipts within 2 weeks of the date of car use.
In order to be refunded, please bring your PCS receipts to Donna Ruane (CER treasurer) in the CPGC office on the first floor of Stokes or email the electronic forms to Druane@haverford.edu. Any questions can be directed to Haverford sustainability coordinator Claudia Kent at Ckent@haverford.edu. Please take advantage of this great opportunity to promote green transportation and spread the word!