- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Fall 2019: Haverford
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location GERMH001A001 Elementary German Schlichting-Artur,Simone Class Nbr: 2127 Lim: 18 BMC: Lang 1; ; Hav: HU, A MWF 09:30am-10:30am STO301 GERMH001A00A Elementary German Schlichting-Artur,Simone Class Nbr: 2403 BMC: Lang 1; Hav: HU, A TTh 09:00am-10:00am HLL112 GERMH101A001 Intermediate German Kenosian,David M Class Nbr: 2128 Lim: 18 BMC: Lang 2; ; Hav: HU, A MWF 09:30am-10:30am STO207 GERMH201A001 Advanced Training: Language, Text, and Context Brust,Imke Class Nbr: 2404 Lim: 10 BMC: III; ; Hav: HU, B, A MW 09:00am-10:30am GST103 GERMH245A001 Approaches to Germ Lit/Culture: Freud's Vienna & Kafka's Prague Kenosian,David M Class Nbr: 2506 Lim: 10 ; Hav: HU, B, A MW 11:15am-12:45pm SHA416 GERMH320A001 Impossible Representations of the Holocaust in German Drama and Film Brust,Imke Class Nbr: 2503 Lim: 10 ; Hav: HU, B, A T 01:30pm-04:00pm ESTW115
Fall 2019: Bryn Mawr
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location GERMB001001 Elementary German Burri,Michael A Class Nbr: 1335 NOAPPR; MWF 09:10am-10:00am
OL104,OL104,TAYB,TAYB GERMB101001 Intermediate German Strair,Margaret Class Nbr: 1336 NOAPPR; MWF 09:10am-10:00am
DAL212E,OL104 GERMB320001 Topics in German Lit & Culture-Sinn und Wahnsinn Strair,Margaret Class Nbr: 1337 WA; MW 01:10pm-02:30pm OL111 GERMB403001 Supervised Work Department staff,TBA Class Nbr: 1338 HU