- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Spring 2021: Haverford
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location GERMH002B001 Elementary German Strair,Margaret Class Nbr: 1882 Lim: 18 ; Hav: HU, A MF 09:40am-10:30am STO106 GERMH102B001 Intermediate German Brust,Imke Class Nbr: 1621 Hav: HU, A MWF 09:40am-10:30am STO104 GERMH220B001 German Colonial History in Africa & Afro-Germans/Europeans Brust,Imke Class Nbr: 2661 Lim: 18 ; Hav: , B, A MTh 11:10am-12:30pm GERMH399B001 Senior Conference Brust,Imke Class Nbr: 1977 Hav: HU, B, A GERMH399B002 Senior Conference Department staff,TBA Class Nbr: 2280 Hav: HU
Spring 2021: Bryn Mawr
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location COMLB242001 German Encounters w/ Asia Shen,Qinna Class Nbr: 1502 WI; TF 01:10pm-02:30pm DAL1 FRENB213001 Theory in Practice:Humanities Crucifix,Edwige Class Nbr: 1301 CI; MTh 09:40am-11:00am DAL300 GERMB002001 Elementary German Burri,Michael A Class Nbr: 1316 NOAPPR; MF 08:10am-09:00am DAL300 GERMB102001 Intermediate German Strair,Margaret Class Nbr: 1317 NOAPPR; MWF 08:10am-09:00am
TAYG,TAYE GERMB202001 Intro to German Studies-Lit for Children/Young Adults Shen,Qinna Class Nbr: 2478 CC;CI;WI; TF 09:40am-11:00am DAL1 GERMB320001 Topics in German Lit & Culture-Shadows of German Romanticism Strair,Margaret Class Nbr: 1319 WA; MTh 02:40pm-04:00pm TAYE GERMB400001 Senior Seminar Shen,Qinna Class Nbr: 1504 HU GERMB403001 Supervised Work Shen,Qinna Class Nbr: 1320 HU