- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Fall 2021: Haverford
|Registration-ID||Course Name||Instructor||Misc||Days and Times||Location|
|AFSTH319A001||Black Queer Saints: Sex, Gender, Race, Class and the Quest for Liberation||Wiley,Terrance||Class Nbr: 2018 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, B, A||M 07:30pm-10:00pm
|ANTHH271A001||The Body and Embodiment in the Middle East||Saleh,Zainab M.||Class Nbr: 1370 Lim: 25 ; Hav: SO, B||TTh 11:30am-01:00pm
|ANTHH319A001||Deviant Bodies: The Anthropology of Gender and Race||Eisenberg-Guyot,Nadja||Class Nbr: 2748 Lim: 15 ; Hav: SO, B||T 01:30pm-04:00pm
|COMLH322A001||Politics of Memory in Latin America||Gómez De Unamuno,Aurelia||Class Nbr: 2261 Hav: HU||TTh 10:00am-11:30am
|ENGLH278A001||Contemporary Women Writers||Watson,Sarah||Class Nbr: 2171 Lim: 28 ; Hav: HU, A||TTh 11:30am-01:00pm
|ENGLH278A002||Contemporary Women Writers||Watson,Sarah||Class Nbr: 2752 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, A||TTh 02:30pm-04:00pm
|HISTH291A001||Indigenous Women: Gender, Ethnicity and Feminism in Latin America||Rosas,Marlén||Class Nbr: 2429 Lim: 25 ; Hav: SO, B, A||MW 10:00am-11:30am
|ICPRH190A001||Introduction to Feminist and Gender Studies||Lee,Kirsten||Class Nbr: 2476 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, B, A||TTh 10:00am-11:30am
|ICPRH290A001||Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Gender||Farneth,Molly||Class Nbr: 2068 Lim: 10 ; Hav: HU, A||T 01:30pm-04:00pm
|PSYCH328A001||Neurobiology of Sexual Behavior||Been,Laura E.||Class Nbr: 1613 Lim: 16 ; Hav: NA, C||MW 01:00pm-02:30pm
|RELGH159A001||Gender and Sexuality in Islamic Texts and Practices||Ha,Guangtian||Class Nbr: 2570 Hav: FW||TTh 02:30pm-04:00pm
|RELGH303A001||Religion, Literature and Representation: Images of Krishna||Ghosh,Pika||Class Nbr: 2014 Lim: 15 BMC: III; ; Hav: HU, A||F 01:30pm-04:00pm
|RELGH319A001||Black Queer Saints: Sex, Gender, Race, Class and the Quest for Liberation||Wiley,Terrance||Class Nbr: 1981 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, B, A||M 07:30pm-10:00pm
|SPANH322A001||Politics of Memory in Latin America||Gómez De Unamuno,Aurelia||Class Nbr: 2260 Hav: HU||TTh 10:00am-11:30am
|VISTH130A001||Introduction to Performance Studies||Truax,Raegan||Class Nbr: 2371 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, A||M 01:30pm-04:00pm
|WRPRH159A001||Gender and Sexuality in Islamic Texts and Practices||Ha,Guangtian||Class Nbr: 2569 Hav: FW||TTh 02:30pm-04:00pm