Family Orientation Week - Class of 2024
During the week of July 20, current parents and families of the Class of 2024 were invited to virtually attend Family Orientation Week. The week featured a series of informational videos as well as opportunities to connect with members of Alumni and Parent Relations staff and fellow families.
This week-long endeavor featured daily videos and several live virtual events to help Black Squirrel families start their transition to Haverford.
Special informational videos included:
- The Strength of the Class of 2024 with Jess Lord, vice president and dean of Admission and Financial Aid. Watch the video.
- First-Year Student Resources with Katrina Glanzer '02, dean of First Year & Pre-Major Advising, associate dean of the College. Watch the video.
- An Academic Conversation on the Value of a Liberal Arts Education with Robert Manning, associate provost. Watch the video.
- An Overview of Student Engagement with Mike Elias, dean of Student Engagement & Leadership and Divisional Initiatives, associate dean of the College. Watch the video.
- The Abundance of Student Health Services with Kelly Wilcox, dean for Student Health & Learning Resources. Watch the video.
We hope that Family Orientation Week provided helpful information about Haverford, and the start of the start of the collegiate experience, for the Class of 2024. All families are reminded to please contact Alumni and Parents Relations (at firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
Finally, all families are reminded to follow Haverford on Instagram. You'll see updates from the College, and since we cannot greet you in person, we would love to see pictures of your family! Use the hashtag #haverfamilies to share photos of you and your Ford.