For any questions about admissions or your application, please contact Rebecca Avery, Director of Study Abroad & International Exchanges, at email@example.com.
- Complete the Online Exchange Application Deadline: March 22
For full-time, non-degree-seeking students entering in September.
- Send an official transcript, TOEFL test results, and a photocopy of your passport to:
Office of International Academic Programs
Stokes 118D, Haverford College
370 Lancaster Ave.
Haverford, PA 19041, USA
- Once you receive your letter of acceptance from the Admissions Office, return your Honor Code pledge card to the Office of Admission.
- Students must then complete the Declaration and Certification of Finances form and return it to the Registrar, Jim Keane. Without this document, the Registrar cannot issue the I-20 form, which you need to obtain a student visa *. The form can be returned by mail or fax (610) 795-7966.
- When you receive the I-20 form (the Certificate of Eligibility for Non-Immigrant Student Status), you can apply for your student visa.
* The Registrar creates the I-20 upon either receipt of the Finance Form or, more appropriately, getting a go ahead from the Director of Study Abroad & International Exchanges that finances are acceptable with both Exchange (for tuition) and payment of room, board, and fees. Once this information is given to the Registrar, he creates the I-20, prints two copies, takes both copies to Denise Allison, Director of International Students, who mails one of the two copies to the student by either Fed-Ex or DSL.