An ad hoc council of students, staff, and faculty, the Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access (IDEAs) Council is charged with providing informed perspectives and ideas about how Haverford College can better promote the full inclusion and belonging of all members of the Haverford community via its policies, programs, and practices.
The committee builds on the work initiated by the Council on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. The IDEA’s Council will assist in identifying, prioritizing, and supporting antiracism initiatives that foster Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access. They will also act as liaisons between their respective Haverford communities and the interim Co-Chief Diversity Officers (Co-CDOs). This council will convene from February 2021 until June 2021, and its chairs are the Interim Co-CDOs.
- Hasibe Caballero-Gomez '21, IDEA Intern
- Jason Chan - Fellowship and Career Advisor, and Assistant Director of the Center for Career and Professional Advising
- Raquel Esteves-Joyce - Interim Co-CDO
- Alvin Grissom - Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Ahyana King - Staff Affiliate
- Evan Moon '21 - Students' Council Co-President
- Linda Strong-Leek - Interim Co-CDO
- Shu-wen Wang - Associate Professor of Psychology
- Zakiyyah Winston '22 - Student
Authentication with a Haverford College account is required to access this content.