COVID-19 Dean's Office Protocol
An overview of how to make an appointment or have a meeting with members of the Dean's Office during 2020-2021.
- Make appointments before visiting someone in their office—virtual is the first choice! No drop-ins, please. This applies to faculty and staff!
- If a meeting cannot be hosted virtually and the office does not accommodate 6ft social distancing, an alternate meeting location will be designated.
- Dean’s Office interns will primarily be working remotely... please be thoughtful about social distancing requirements when visiting offices that have lounge spaces.
- Some folks will be working remotely throughout the week. Be sure to email and inquire about someone’s schedule; they might not be on-campus, but are always willing to meet.
- If you require a private space for virtual meetings (and cannot use your room), please inform the faculty or staff member beforehand so alternate arrangements can be made.