Faculty and students are moving forward in inspiring ways.
- Students and faculty will complete their courses, the College will award credit, and our seniors will graduate.
- Students will continue to learn via synchronous and asynchronous means through the end of the semester. Thank you to our innovative and creative faculty; thank you to our flexible and engaged students. Though the courses will likely be modified, they will continue to offer intellectually engaging and rigorous explorations of their fields of study.
- Please contact your dean if you would like to learn more about financial support and the availability of technology resources (such as laptops).
- The Educational Policy Committee, informed by faculty and student feedback, is considering a possible pass/fail option for spring 2020 courses. We will announce details in the very near future.
Remote Learning Resources
- Tech support is available through the ProDesk; these IITS troubleshooters can help with issues relating to College computing and provide guidance regarding more general concerns, such as free or discount wifi services nationwide.
- Haverford students can get a Pro Zoom account under the Haverford college site license with Haverford credentials. You need a zoom account to host zoom meetings, but you do not need a zoom account to join zoom meetings. Therefore, to join zoom meeting your professors are hosting, you (including Bryn Mawr students and Swarthmore students) do not need a zoom account. All you need to do is to download and install the free Zoom app on your devices. Your professor will invite you to a zoom session including a link, which you need to click to join. Visit Learning with Zoom (for Students) to learn more.
The Libraries will fulfill Haverford student requests for materials by providing digital copies of items. Request Digitized Items: