Carefully review the following information before submitting your application.
Occupancy Dates: May 26, 2018 through August 4, 2018 12 noon.
- One Bedroom Apartments $706 per month
includes utilities (limit 2 people)
- Two Bedroom Apartments $834 per month
includes utilities (limit 3 people)
- Air Conditioning Unit $100/unit/month for rental; $30/unit/month for renter supplied unit
- May 20, 2018 5 p.m. until May 26, 2018 at 8 a.m. we will make rooms available in Gummere for $100/person.
- Application available March 20, 2018.
- All applications are due by April 6, 2018, 5:00 p.m.
- By April 13, 2018 you will receive an email indicating which apartment you have been assigned, along with instructions for completing the lease process.
- Between April 23–27, 2018 you must come to the Campus Center 007 (across from Bookstore). Please bring a blank check or credit card with you to complete all paperwork.
- May 20, 2018 between 12–4 p.m., you must come to the Campus Center lobby to pick up your key to Gummere if you opt to stay in Gummere for the week of May 15 (after hours at Campus Safety). Please bring ID. Keys will only be issued to the person assigned to the room.
- Saturday, May 26, 2018 and Sunday, May 27, 2018 Apartments will be ready for move in: 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. both days. You will only be able to pick up your key and move into your apartment during those times. Someone from the HCA Summer Housing office will go with you to your apartment for an inspection and have you sign before giving out the key. Note: keys will not be available at Campus Safety after hours.
- Apartments are assigned on a first come first served basis. Applications will be made available in early Spring. Haverford College students get first priority, followed by Bryn Mawr students and then all others.
- Rent is due at the first of the month. Late charges will apply if rent is not paid on time.
- Air Conditioners: Air Conditioners are available for rent for $100/unit/month. The rental includes installation and removal. If you would like to supply your own unit there is a $30/unit/month charge (installed by renter). There will be a charge for any damage to the window frame.
- Summer Repairs and Improvements: We will be completing repairs and improvements to many of the apartments during the summer. Some apartments will receive repairs that do not require the apartment to be vacant; students will be notified 24 hours before those repairs take place. In the event that major improvements and/or repairs will take place in your apartment that require the apartment to be vacated, by signing the lease you agree to move to another assigned apartment for the remainder of the summer. You will be asked to move only once.