Please contact College Communications about ordering a banner to display at events.
- Business Cards
This Word template recreates the design of the new College letterhead, making it easy to send an official communication through e-mail. This template is for electronic use only. When mailing a hard copy letter, it must be printed on official College letterhead which may be ordered for your department from Purchasing.
Only the generic form of the electronic letterhead is available for download. For a department-specific template, please contact Meghan Vaughan in College Communications (610-896-1029).
Email signatures should adhere to a standard format. The easiest way to revise your signature is to:
- Visit the Email Signature Master Document
- Select the signature version that most closely matches your needs.
- Copy that version and paste it into the signature box in your HaverApps Gmail settings.
- Replace the sample information with your own.
Logos, wordmarks, and other image files may not be used in email signatures.
Name, title, college name, address, phone and fax numbers should be set in Verdana in the "normal" size in "Formatting options" and positioned flush left.
Names should be set in bold in the black text color. Everything else should be set in regular in the dark grey (RGB 102, 102, 102) text color.
Lengthy titles that are several letters longer than the address line should be split at logical points into two or more lines, as shown in the samples below. If titles are longer than two lines, a hard return can be used to add visual separation between the last line of the title and "Haverford College." Please select the version that most closely matches your signature needs.
- Fax Cover Sheet
Handout/Memo Sheets (MS Word templates)
These Word templates are intended for informal communications with internal or external audiences (e.g. meeting agendas or memos). They are not to be used as a substitute for official College letterhead.
Large mailing labels, that contain the College's return address and leave room for the recipient's address, may be customized and pre-printed with a department or office name. Please order through Purchasing.
- Name Tags - Permanent/For Staff
Name Tags - Temporary/For Events
Two types of event name tags are available to download and print. The first are self-adhesive labels using the Avery 5095 (red border) template. The second use the Avery 5392 template, designed to be inserted into plastic holders with clips.
- Download the Avery 5095 name tag template.
- For best readability, print the first name in 28pt. Verdana bold type and the last name/class year below in 20pt. Verdana regular type, both in black.
- Download the Avery 5393 name tag template.
- For best readability, print the first name in 28pt. Verdana bold type and the last name/class year below in 20pt. Verdana regular type, both in black. A spouse name, major, or other identifying information may be printed below the name in 14pt. Verdana regular type in black.
- Note pads
The Powerpoint template includes a title page, text page with bullets, and a chart page that are coordinated with Haverford's visual identity. Please do not change the colors or fonts that appear in these templates. Download the template.
- Return Address Labels
- Table Covers