Central Services oversees the mail center, shipping and receiving, digital printing, and departmental copiers.
We are conveniently located on the ground floor of the Whitehead Campus Center.
Fall 2020 Procedures
Visit hav.to/frontdesk for package reservations and ship requests!
- Inbound Packages: The Mail Center has created an automated system that will notify students when a package arrives and allow you to select a pick up time. The Mail Center will be able to accommodate 10-15 students every 15 minutes. Students must receive a notification and reserve a time slot before coming to receive their package, which will ideally reduce wait times and lines.
- Outbound Packages: The Mail Center will be making both windows accessible to increase capacity and expedite mail processes. Before coming to the Mail Center, students will need to complete an online form; this will allow for the Mail Center to prepare labels and postage before the student arrives. Faculty/Staff outbound ship requests (mail/packages) must be received in the mail center by 2pm to be processed and shipped out the same day.
- Mailboxes:Student access to mailboxes will still be 24/7 and they will be cleaned frequently.
- Central Receiving/Loading Dock: Vendors will not be permitted to enter the mail center. Deliveries will be left on the loading dock and received by Central Services staff. For freight and/or deliveries which require additional coordination please contact Central Services in advance to make arrangements.
- Digital Print Center: Requests can be submitted through our digital storefront and you will receive a notification when the job is complete and ready for pick up.
Create Shipping Labels
Use the Pitney Bowes SendPro system to create and print shipping labels or requisitions for USPS, UPS, FedEx and DHL. Using the system will provide the best shipping rates and allow Central Services to assist with tracking, accounting and inquiries. Faculty and Staff may login at the link below.
Student shipping services are available at the Central Services window in the Campus Center Lobby. SendPro login is only available to Faculty/Staff.