1. Summer Internship Deadlines
In order to apply you must complete an Online Recruiting Tutorial at least 2 business days before the deadline and during the current academic year.
All applications are due on OCEAN at by 11:59pm on deadline date.
Check OCEAN for changes & additions.
Everything requires a resume.
APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR ON-CAMPUS INTERVIEWS:
- DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2013
* Ernst & Young LLP, Commercial Advisory Services Intern
- DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2013
* T. Rowe Price, Undergrad Equity Summer Internship
- DEADLINE: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2013
* Janney Montgomery Scott, Capital Markets Intern
- DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2013
* M&T Bank, Summer Management Development Trainee/Intern
APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR RESUME REFERRALS
NOTE: Internship applications that are on a Rolling Basis are so marked. It is in your best interest to apply early; applications are forwarded as they are received.
- New York Stage and Film, Summer Internship, 2/14/2013
- The Catholic Foundation of Greater Philadelphia, Research Intern, 2/15/2013
- Estee Lauder Inc., Photo Assistant for Estee Lauder Inc. at Bryn Mawr College Program 2013 (HC and BMC students), 2/15/2013
- Knowledge Drive, Professional Development Internship, 2/24/2013
- Arcadia Land Company, Summer Intern, 2/28/2013
- Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, Summer Internship, 2/28//2013
- Pemon Health, Interns and Program Coordinators, 2/28/2013
- Robert W. Baird & Co., Institutional Equity Sales & Trading Intern-Summer 2013, 2/28/2013
- JetSpring, Sales and Marketing Intern, 3/1/2013
- Uncommon Schools, Inc., Uncommon Schools: Summer Teaching Fellowship -Summer 2013, 3/1/2013
- Lend for America, Fellowship, 3/10/2013
- Andahuaylas Bioarcheology Project - Vanderbilt University, Summer Fieldwork in Peru, 3/15/2013
- Microsoft, Software Developer Internship, 3/31/2013
- Keystone Camp, Varied Summer Positions, 3/31/2013
- AXA Financial Advisors LLC, Finance Intern, 4/1/2013
- AppNexus, Various Internships, 4/1/2013
- National Partnership for Women and Families, 2013 Summer Health Policy Internship, 4/1/2013
- Prep for Prep, Summer 2013 Teaching Assistant, 4/30/2013
- WHYY Public Radio and Television, WHYY Intern , 4/30/2013
- Infosys Technologies Ltd, International Internship at Infosys, 6/30/2013
- United States Golf Association (USGA), Championship Office: Long Term Intern, 6/30/2013
- United States Golf Association (USGA), Championship Office: Administrative Intern, 6/30/2013
2. Events and Programs
- CAREERS IN LAW ALUMNAE/I PANEL
Wednesday, February 6, 6:00pm, BMC, Gateway Conference Room (basement)
- CONVERSATIONS ON CAREERS: LIFE AFTER HAVERFORD
Saturday, February 9, 10:30am - 12:00 pm. With HC alumni. RSVP by Feb.4
Monday, February 11, 6:00-8:00pm, Quorum at the University City Science Center
BMC and HC are members of Campus Philly, and this crash course in the tech ecosystem is open to our students.
- FINDING A SUMMER INTERSHIP & RESUME TIPS WORKSHOP
Wednesday, February 13, 6:00pm, HC Dining Center, Bryn Mawr Room
CAREER EXPLORATION DAY IN DC: CAREERS IN INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS
Tuesday, March 12.
Sign up begins on Feb. 7
- NOT FOR PROFIT CAREER FAIR: PHILADELPHIA
Friday, February 22, 1:00 - 4:00 pm, BMC, Thomas Great Hall
For jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities. Over 45 organizations will be attending!
Open to all students. Bring your resumes.
3. Employer and Graduate School Events
- Pemon Health Information Session
Wednesday, 2/6/13, 6:00pm, BMC, Campus Center 200
- Earlham School of Religion Information Session
Wednesday, 2/6/13 5:00pm, HC, Dining Center, Smith Room
- Temple School of Education Information Session
Thursday, 2/7/13, 6:30pm, BMC, Campus Center 200
- Uplift Education Information Session
Friday, 2/8/13, 3:30pm, BMC, Campus Center 200
- MIT Lincoln Labs Information Session
Monday, 2/11/13, 6:30pm, BMC, Campus Center 200
- Northwestern Mutual Information Session
Tuesday, 2/12/13, 6:00pm,HC, Dining Center, Smith Room
The info listed is presented by the Career Development Office of
Bryn Mawr & Haverford Colleges as a service to our users.
The inclusion of this info should not be construed as an endorsement
of the organizations.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to research all employers.