For more information, including legal rights and accommodations, please visit the Office of Access and Disability Services’ webpage on Disability and Your Career.
Connect with Haverford Alumni: You can connect with Haverford alumni via Haverford Connect. Search by help topic (under “More Filters”) and select "Advice about workplace accessibility."
Job Databases / Search Sites For Persons with Disabilities:
- Enable America: Offers business and community connections.
- Getting Hired: Connects job-seekers with disabilities with employers.
- Lime Connect Fellows: An annual leadership development program that prepares and connects rising juniors for summer internships with global corporations.
- We Connect Now: Dedicated to uniting college students with disabilities in access to higher education and employment issues.
- Resume Lab: "How To Thrive In Your Career If You Have a Disability"