Internships are an essential part of career exploration and skill development. Whether you are just beginning to explore your career options or are facing your last round of interviews, the CCPA will partner with you to design the best search strategy.
There are multiple funds providing support for unpaid or low-paid summer experiences. Take advantage of the many related CCPA workshops and info sessions, well in advance of deadlines. Most deadlines are in February.
A peer-to-peer network of Haverford students who have volunteered to talk with other students about their experiences. Log-in using your Haverford credentials.
As a Haverford College student, you have access to Handshake, the largest career community for college students. Employers are recruiting students like you on Handshake.
We’ve already created your profile with your basic information. Sign in today and fill out your Career Interests to discover all of the resources for you on Handshake. Note: Students MUST update their Career Interests to receive targeted emails about events, opportunities, and reminders.
By using Haverford Handshake you can...
- Browse internships and receive recommendations based on your interests.
- Register for events including on-campus and virtual employer info sessions, workshops, and career fairs.
- Discover on-campus interviews with various employers and submit your applications.
- Make an appointment to discuss your career plans with a career advisor.
- Get an inside look at internships from other students and alumni.
- Access special CCPA resources including recordings of our programs, case interview prep.