Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I reserve a room for a presentation or information session?

    Please call Laura Long Reiter at 610-896-1181 to begin the process. The CCPA will reserve the room for you.

  • Can I order refreshments for my campus visit?

    Once you confirm your information session with our office you will be sent a catering order form. Once you return the form we will place the order. Dining Services will bill you directly.

  • Can you provide audio-visual equipment?

    We can reserve equipment for you, including a data projector, TV/VCR/DVD units, overhead projectors, and more. Please let us know what you need when scheduling your event. There is no charge for AV equipment.

  • Where can I stay if I'm traveling from out of town?

    Visit the College's Places to Stay page for local accommodations.

  • How can I obtain salary information in order to make sure that our offers are competitive?

    We encourage you to use the National Association of Colleges and Employers Salary Survey.

  • How can I reach out to Haverford faculty and students?

    Please let us know what type of communications you wish to send and we'll assist you.

  • How can I send brochures or other recruiting materials to The Center for Career and Professional Advising office?

    We encourage you to provide information about your organization electronically. If you would like to send printed material, please mail to to our office address.