These resources represent some of the most frequently utilized websites. CCPA recommends each applicant do extensive research beyond the links presented here.
- U.S. Department of Education free application for federal student aid.
- Fast Web
- Scholarship database; requires completion of a profile.
- General resource for business, law, and medical schools.
- Overview of loan types, FAQ, and scholarships.
- Funding opportunities for training in the biological and medical sciences.
- International Education Financial Aid
- Resource for financial aid and scholarship information for graduate school abroad.
- Select National Fellowships and Scholarships
- A list of national fellowships which may require nomination by the College.
- About.com - Graduate School
- An overview of the graduate admissions essay.
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- Resources for future physicians.
- American Dental Association
- Details on the Dental Admission Test (DAT).
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) information.
- Details on the Graduate Management Admission Test.
- Medical College Admission Test information.
- Details on the Law School Admission Test.
- Educational Testing Service - including GRE and Major Field Test for MBA.
- Best Grad Schools
- US News graduate school rankings.
- Search for a graduate program.
- Graduate Management Admission Council
- General information regarding the pursuit of a graduate business degree with a searchable database of programs worldwide; requires completion of a profile.
- American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine
- Comprehensive guide for applying to Osteopathic medical college.
- Masters in Education Guide
- View programs by specialty, degree or state.
- US News & World Report
- Grad school rankings for business, education, engineering, law and medicine.
- AAMC Facts
- Applicant and matriculant data on U.S. medical schools.