Not-for-Profit Career Fair
Save the Date
The Not-For-Profit Career Fair will be held on February 26, 2016 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at Bryn Mawr College in Thomas Great Hall. Bring your resumes and questions
Review the list of attending organizations.
Details will also be found in CareerConnect under the Events Tab.
Career Fair Tips
- Research attending organizations beforehand.
- Prioritize which organizations you would like to speak with first.
- Arrive early. You may spend a lot of time waiting in line to talk to a popular organization.
- Dress professionally.
- Bring plenty of copies of your resume.
- Greet each person you meet with a confident handshake.
- Ask each person you speak with for a business card. Make notes on the back to help you craft a follow-up email.
- Send follow-up emails within 24 hours.