Employers: Hire a Ford!
The Center for Career and Professional Advising works to connect employers with our students and alumni to meet your entry-level, internship and experienced hire needs. There are never any fees to recruit at Haverford.
Take advantage of the special Bi-College relationship between Haverford and Bryn Mawr with recruiting efforts that reach the talented students at both schools. Upon request, we offer Tri-College recruiting with Swarthmore College when you need to streamline your efforts to reach the brightest and the best.
Post a Job or Internship
For the fastest service, use the Symplicity platform to submit a job or internship for students and alumni of both Haverford and Bryn Mawr Colleges. Postings will be activated within 2 business days. Alumni and parents are especially encouraged to post jobs and internships!
Need Help? Submit this form.
Sponsor an Extern
By shadowing alumni in their workplace, students can begin to explore their interests.
Why Hire a Ford?
- Bright. Haverford's broad—and rigorous—academic program teaches students how to collaborate with one another and faculty.
- Independent Thinkers. Their coursework culminates in a Senior Thesis in which they identify an issue or problem; design a means to explore it; report their findings; and defend the exercise before a panel of faculty.
- Ethical. Their academic and social lives are guided by one of the country's oldest honor codes, which students administer.
- Leaders. They have experience creating and running over 200 organizations and interest groups that are 100% student-led with no faculty advisor.
- Entrepreneurial. The College placed #10 on the Forbes list of "Most Entrepreneurial Colleges" based on the large proportion of alumni who go on to found companies of 10 employers or more.
- Communication skills with extensive writing experience and the ability to speak out in a group as required in small classroom participation.
- Organizational skills, thanks to their experience establishing and running campus organizations such that they know how to design programs, set goals and manage budgets.
- Executive training acquired through active participation in all major campus committees, including the Board of Managers.
- Global perspective that comes through study abroad. In recent years, nearly 50% of the students graduating from Haverford have engaged in studies away and benefit from exposure to new and different environments.
- Practical knowledge that comes from participation in our Extern Program and internships.