Students who are staying on Campus for the Summer must sign up for Summer Mail service at the Mail Center.
Mail for students who have graduated or have not applied for Summer Mail service will be processed as follows:
- First Class mail will be forwarded for up to three (3) months.
- Packages are returned to sender.
- IntraCampus mail will be returned to origin department.
- Magazines for graduates will be forwarded for up to three months.
- Magazines for current students, newspapers, and standard mail are discarded.
If you are graduating or will be away for the summer, please sign up for permanent or temporary mail forwarding using the Change of Address form at the USPS website.