Media, Entertainment, and Sports
Media, entertainment, and sports are increasingly popular fields among the College’s alumni. The Media, Entertainment, and Sports (MES) group's mission is to bring together and support alumni working or interested in those fields through networking opportunities, speaker series, and social media, as well as to provide an information pipeline for current students seeking to break into MES industries.
For more information, please contact one of the members of the Steering Committee or Alumni and Parent Relations.
- madelberg [at] gmail.com (Marc Adelberg '08)
- cho.sangheum [at] gmail.com (Sang Cho '96)
- charlescurtis82 [at] yahoo.com (Charles Curtis '04)
- sgilarsky [at] gmail.com (Sarah Gilarsky '10)
- zachjacobs44 [at] gmail.com (Zachary Jacobs '14)
- nujyung [at] gmail.com (Jun Yung '08)