Fords in Finance
Fords in Finance aspires to foster meaningful professional and personal relationships among its members, strengthen ties between the College and the extensive alumni base in financial services, and assist current students in their professional pursuits.
If you are interested in becoming a member, would like to volunteer your time or talent, or have comments and questions, please direct them to any member of the Leadership Team or contact Alumni and Parent Relations.
- jake.kaminer [at] gmail.com (Jake Kaminer '15)
- nathan.a.shade [at] gmail.com (Nathan Shade '16)
Junior Leadership Team
Interested in getting involved? Contact one of the Leadership Team members.
- Steve Begleiter '84 - principal, FlexPoint Ford
- John Botti '92 – principal, JB Investments
- Nehad Chowdhury '98 – director, Citi
- David Cohen '81 – managing director, Citi
- Anne Devlin '97 – managing director, JP Morgan
- Richard Glaser '83 – senior financial advisor, Merrill Lynch
- Paul Kandel '83 – financial advisor, Morgan Stanley
- Larry Kravetz '82 – managing director, Barclays
- Mark Mason '78 – managing director, TransPacific Group
- Tim Paulson '94 – vice president, Goldman Sachs
- Sherry Rexroad '87 – managing director, BlackRock
- Alex Robinson '96– partner, Tenor Capital Management
- Kurt Ryden '88 – managing director, JP Morgan
- Chip Wallach '86 – managing director, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Fords in Finance partners with the Center for Career and Professional Advising (CCPA) to coordinate events throughout the academic year, such as:
- "Careers in Finance" panel discussions on campus, during which students will hear about the paths of alumni with varied and successful careers, and seek advice for internships and job searches.
- Small group dinners off-campus (nearby) for in-depth conversations and informal mentoring opportunities.
- "Finance 101" where students visit the workplace of an alum to get a deeper look at Finance careers.
If you are interested in participating in any of these opportunities, please contact any member of the Leadership Team or the CCPA.