Find a Tutor
Peer Tutoring is a free resource available to all Haverford students.
How to find a tutor:
Access Peer Tutor Profiles and schedule an appointment through their Google Appointment Link in their profile.
Email your tutor to establish a place to meet and briefly describe what you would like to work on.
If for whatever reason you cannot find a tutor please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to match your needs.
Peer Tutor Expectations
- Peer tutors are available to help you identify your knowledge gaps and approach the course material more efficiently and effectively. They will not simply provide you with answers to problem sets or tell you how to do your homework.
- Please come to tutoring sessions prepared! Bring your course materials (textbook, class notes, etc.) and any questions you have.
- Please be respectful of your tutor’s time.
- Arrive at the tutoring session on time. If you are more than 15 minutes late, the tutor will consider the session cancelled.
- If you need to cancel a tutoring session, please notify the tutor at least 2 hours in advance.
- If repeated cancellations or no-shows occur, your tutor may decide to discontinue tutoring with you, and you will be asked to meet with the Peer Tutoring Coordinator.