Find a Tutor
Peer Tutoring is a free resource available to all Haverford students.
Schedule a Tutoring Appointment:
- Access the scheduling platform, Penji, via mobile apps (iOS and Android) and/or webapp (web.penjiapp.com).
- Use your Haverford/Bryn Mawr email and password to sign in.
- Watch the Penji Student Quickstart video if you would like a quick tutorial on how to schedule.
- Important: If you choose to meet in person, chat with your tutor before your appointment to establish a location on campus.
If for whatever reason you cannot find a tutor please contact hc-peerinstruction [at] haverford.edu and we'll do our best to match your needs.
Peer Tutor Expectations
- Peer tutors are available to help you identify your knowledge gaps and approach the course material more efficiently and effectively. They will not simply provide you with answers to problem sets or tell you how to do your homework.
- Please come to tutoring sessions prepared! Bring your course materials (textbook, class notes, etc.) and any questions you have.
- Please be respectful of your tutor’s time.
- Arrive at the tutoring session on time. If you are more than 15 minutes late, the tutor will consider the session cancelled.
- If you need to cancel a tutoring session, please notify the tutor at least 2 hours in advance.
- If repeated cancellations or no-shows occur, your tutor may decide to discontinue tutoring with you, and you will be asked to meet with the Peer Tutoring Coordinator.
- If you're sick, or presenting any cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay home and reschedule your appointment.