Recreation & Sports
The Haverford campus is an excellent place to get some exercise and have fun, whether you like to jog, bike, swim, play Frisbee, or stroll through the gardens. We also have great sports teams who like a good audience.
Visitors are welcome on Haverford's campus, subject to these restrictions:
- Dogs must be leashed
- No alcoholic beverages
- Parking in South Lot
- Unauthorized vehicles will be towed in accordance with state law
- After Dusk, visitors welcome for scheduled events only
Spectators at sporting events
Visitors are welcome to attend sporting events in the Athletic Center and outside fields. Parking is available for visitors in the South Lot. View the parking map. Upcoming sporting events are listed on the Athletics website.
- The arboretum has self-guided walking tours
- The nature walk, which runs along the outer edge of campus, is open to any walkers or runners during the day. Dogs must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- The pool occasionally accepts applications from off-campus users.