Explore resources to apply for on-campus and off-campus funding for travel abroad, for all Haverford students and faculty.
Semester study abroad students should search for programs with scholarship opportunities on the Study Abroad site. Students interested in particular fields should contact their advisors or professors in that Haverford department for advice and direction.
- Office of the Provost—Faculty funding for travel, research, etc.
- Center for Peace and Global Citizenship—Various programs for students and faculty.
- John B. Hurford '60 Center for the Arts and Humanities—Opportunities for student and faculty funding.
- Marion E. Koshland Integrated Natural Sciences Center—Offers funding for faculty research and student programs and research.
- Center for Career and Professional Advising—College sponsored internship funding opportunities.
- Study Abroad Scholarships—Funding sources for students traveling abroad on a College approved academic program.
These are just a few of the numerous non-Haverford affiliated foundations and organizations that can help fund professional academic research travel abroad: