For information about Web accessibility, please contact the Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure to read all information below carefully before submitting your application.
- One Bedroom Apartments: $625 per month including utilities (limit 2 people)
- Two Bedroom Apartments: $730 per month including utilities (limit 3 people)
- There is a $100 per month charge per air conditioning unit
Changes for Summer 2013
- You will not be able to move into your apartment until Saturday, May 25 at 8am.
- Sunday May 19 5:00pm (commencement) until Saturday May 25 at 8am we will make rooms available in Gummere for $100.
- Saturday, May 25, 2013 through Saturday, August 3, 2013 12noon
- The application process is over for 2013.
- All applications are due by March 31, 2013, 5:00pm
- By April 19, 2013 you will receive an email from the Office of Summer Programs indicating which apartment you have been assigned. The email will contain instructions for completing the lease process.
- Between April 29 - May 3, 2013 you must come to the Office of Summer Programs (Campus Center 007, across from Bookstore). Please bring a blank check or credit card with you to complete all paperwork.
- May 19, between 12pm and 4pm, you must come to the Campus Center lobby to pick up your key to Gummere if you opt to stay in Gummere for the week of May 19 (after hours at Security). Please be sure to bring ID. Keys will only be issued to the person assigned to the room.
- May 25 and May 26 (between 8:00am-7:00pm both days), you must come to the Campus Center lobby to pick up your apartment key (after hours at Security). Please be sure to bring ID. Keys will only be issued to the person assigned to the apartment.
New move in procedure for Summer 2013: Apartments will be ready for move in on Saturday, May 25, 2013 and Sunday, May 25, 2013 (8:00am-7:00pm both days). You will only be able to pick up your key and move into your apartment during those times. Someone from the HCA Summer Housing office will go with you to your apartment for an inspection and have you sign before giving out the key. Please note that keys will not be available at Security after hours.
- Apartments are rented on a first come, first served basis based on application submission date and time. Haverford College students are given first priority.
- Air Conditioners: The renter must supply the unit and install/remove the unit. There is an additional charge of $100/month per air conditioning unit. There will be a charge for any damage to the window frame.
- Summer Repairs and Improvements: We will be completing repairs and improvements to many of the apartments during the summer. Some apartments will receive repairs that do not require the apartment to be vacant; students will be notified 24 hours before those repairs take place. In the event that major improvements and/or repairs will take place in your apartment that require the apartment to be vacated, by signing the lease you agree to move to another assigned apartment for the remainder of the summer. You will be asked to move only once.