Returning Home: Returning Overseas
Contact: Dean Phil Bean
If you are thinking of returning overseas for graduate study, the following sites for scholarships overseas (which require a Haverford nomination) may be helpful:
- Rhodes Scholarships
- Marshall Scholarships
- Fulbright Scholarships
- Luce Scholarship
- Mitchell Scholarship
- Churchill Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship
- Harry S. Truman Scholarship
- Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship
- ICU Japan
The following do not require a Haverford nomination:
For more information on other graduate fellowships and scholarships visit the Office of Academic Resources.
Country Specific Scholarships:
- Australia: Anne Wexler Scholarship Program in Public Policy
- ACTR: Russia and Eurasia
- DAAD: Germany
- Critical Language Scholarships For Intensive Summer Institutes: Arabic, Bangladesh, Hindi, Punjabi, Turkish, Urdu, Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Jordan, Tunisia, Turkey, Yemen.
Apply directly or or contact the Career Development Office.
- JET Programme: Japan
- CIEE: Teach Abroad in Chile, China, Spain or Thailand
- Princeton in Asia (PIA): provides transformative, service-oriented experiences for talented graduates.
Contact: Dean Steve Watter
- Watson Fellowships
- William Penn Fellowship at Chigwell School (England)
Contact: Alison Castel, International Programming Coordinator
Visit the Center for Peace and Global Citizenship website for more information.
Contact: Amy Feifer, Career Development Office
Visit the CDO "Going Global" website for more information.