Returning Overseas

There are a variety of ways to return overseas for graduate study, scholarships and fellowships, or work abroad.

Many scholarships and fellowships require official nomination by Haverford College. Please contact the appropriate staff person for more information on these opportunities.

Dean Philip Bean

Dean Steve Watter

Dean Donna Mancini

Amy Feifer

The Center for Career and Professional Advising (CCPA) can help you find jobs, internships, and other opportunities abroad.

Other opportunities