After Study Abroad
Welcome back–we're so happy you’ll be returning to Haverford! You've studied abroad, now find a way to carry that experience forward.
More Opportunities Be sure to check out the Travel Resources site for more information about international fellowships and grants, ways to return abroad, and other volunteer opportunities!
Evaluate Your Program
All returning students must submit the mandatory program evaluation.
Explore the re-entry process (pdf) and student tips for making a successful transition back to the United States and Haverford College.
Connect with Academics
Ideas on how to connect your abroad experience to your academic career.
Submit our volunteer interest form and let us know you want to help.
Study Abroad Outcomes
Identify (pdf) areas of personal growth and new skills that may have prepared you for employment.
"Global Engagement: Life After Study Abroad" event for Delaware Valley area college students.
Ways to Get Involved
- Serve on the Student Study Abroad Advisory Board
- Be on the "Student Contacts" list for your program so that others can contact you about your experiences abroad.
- Participate in Study Abroad Information Sessions for students considering going abroad (two per semester).
- Represent your program (if asked) at the Study Abroad Information Fair in October
- Attend Pre-Departure Orientation small group sessions as a Resource Person for students attending your program.
- Apply for the Forum on Education Abroad Research Award
- Attend a Re-Entry Conference