Hello there! I'm Hannah, and I'm a senior (Senior? More like senior citizen!) at Haverford, also known as the greatest place on earth. I applied knowing absolutely nothing about the school, and could not be luckier to have ended up here. Really :-) I love everything about it.
Okay so now that you've gotten through the corny stuff (or so you thought), I'll give you the basics. Here it goes, in no particular order:
1. I'm from suburban Chicago (Wilmette, to be exact), but I've also lived in Boston and suburban Detroit.
2. I'm a proud member of the Jew Crew.
3. I'm a psych/linguistics double major with a concentration in Neural and Behavioral Sciences, and want to be a speech therapist when I grow up to be a real person.
4. I play the flute in various Bi-Co groups, but classical is not necesssarily my music of choice. I love everything from Motown oldies to Jazz to Jason Mraz (and plenty in between).
5. I'm a UCA on 1st North aka the greatest/sexiest (thanks to Nyrah Madon) hall ever.
Get it, got it, good :-)
Things I do and have done:
-Orchestra and Chamber Music
-Research in the Pyschology deparment
-Bi-Co News Features writing
-New Linkages Miller Fellow (Jewish Internship where I work with kids with Special Needs)
-Council of 12
-talk, eat, sleep, email, talk some more
My Top Five: Reasons I love Haverford
- The people
- The beautiful campus
- The Honor Code (yep, I'm a total dork)
- The location
- Black squirrels (the actual animals and the fact that this school has the best mascot in the world, in my unbiased opinion...)