Sexual Misconduct: Dean's Office
Chase 201A, 610-896-1232
Chase 205, 610-896-1420
Chase 217, 610-896-1230
Stokes 111A, 610-896-2905
Chase 218, 610-896-4246
Stokes 111C, 610-896-1293
Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. A dean is on-call 24 hours and reachable through Campus Safety at 610-896-1111
At the Deans' Office, a dean can:
- Explain Haverford’s internal judicial procedures, including the Dean's Panel Guidelines.
- Discuss the possibility of remedies, including, but not limited to "no contact" orders, changes in housing assignments and/or academic schedule.
- Provide an overview of on- and off-campus resources.
- Address immediately any short-term academic issues arising from an incident of sexual misconduct.
- You may contact any dean with whom you feel comfortable, even if they are not your assigned dean.
- The anonymous report will be included in the Annual Crime Statistics which Security compiles in compliance with the Clery Act.