Sexual Misconduct: Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
Rick Webb, Director
Contact Information and Hours
Available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm by phone at 610-896-1290 or on the third floor of Founders.
Available nights and weekends through Safety and Security at 610-896-1111 or by consulting the Staff Directory for home numbers of counselors.
Rick Webb, Director, Counseling and Psychological Services
At CAPS, an experienced counselor can:
- Listen to you, validate your experience, and empower you with options.
- Offer crisis intervention and therapy to assist you in recovering from the trauma and regain control over your life.
- Offer referral to counselors in private practices and at local agencies, including Women Organized Against Rape (WOAR).
- Provide you with information regarding the Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) program.
- Offer support, counseling, and referral for others who may have been affected by the sexual assault such as friends, partners, and witnesses.
- Survivors are strongly encouraged to seek help in coping with the psychological effects of a sexual assault.
- All services provided at CAPS are private and confidential, except in instances in which there is an immediate and serious concern about a student’s safety or if a student requests that the information be released.