Director of 8th Dimension and The Women's Center
- Phone: (610) 896-1183
- Hours: M–F: 9:00a.m.–5:00p.m.
- Location: Founders 318
Available nights and weekends through Campus Safety at (610) 896-1111. You do not need to tell the dispatcher why you are calling.
- 24 Hour Hotline: (484) 571-2775
- Location: Campus Center 209
At the Women's Center, Marilou Allen or a student assistant can:
- Support you throughout the process.
- Explain the on-and off-campus resources available to you.
- Help you decide what steps you would like to take.
- Coordinate the help you seek.
- Accompany you to Health Services, Bryn Mawr Hospital, Campus Safety, the police, and/or Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS).
- (Again with emphasis) Support you at all stages throughout (before during and after) the process.
- The Student Assistants are trained extensively in responding to survivors of sexual misconduct.
- The Student Assistants are required to inform Marilou Allen of each incident, who is required to report to the Dean of the College and the Director of Security that an incident has occurred.
- The report will be filed without the addition of specific or identifying factors.
- The anonymous report will be included in the Annual Crime Statistics which Security compiles in compliance with the Clery Act.