Director of Operations for Campus Safety
- Phone: (610) 896-1111
- Hours: 24 hours
- Location: Ground Floor
Gardner Integrated Athletic Center (GIAC)
At Campus Safety an officer can:
- Connect you to the different on-campus resources.
- Transport you to Health Services, Bryn Mawr Hospital, or the police station.
- Provide you with support and information about your options through the police and criminal justice system, including your legal rights.
- Arrange for a meeting with law enforcement in the Campus Safety Office.
- Campus Safety is required to inform the Dean of the College that a sexual assault has occurred.
- With the survivor's permission, Campus Safety will also inform the police that a sexual assault has occurred.
- An anonymous report of a sexual assault to Campus Safety will be included in the annual crime statistics compiled by Campus Safety in compliance with federal law.
- A report made identifying a suspect by name requires a prompt and thorough investigation.
- Security officers are trained by volunteers from WOAR (Women Organized Against Rape)